Day Care Considerations
PCSing is 10X more stressful with little ones who need care at your new location.
- You will probably be on a wait list for care.
- Installations have different policies for when you can be on the wait list.
- Don’t hear a story from a friend, and make decisions based on it!
- Start your search by using militarychildcare.com.
Staying in the U.S.:
- On Post care may be one of many options.
- Consider looking at local community colleges and high schools as part of your search. They often have high quality care programs.
- Back up your research with state inspections.